Wednesday, October 7, 2009

She made my day

Rachel, I think you need to be a writter, not to be funny at all, but you write very well. Now on to the blog itself, you are such a strong person to have gone through what you have gone through at such a young age.I do believe that you are going to live for a long, long, time, and that me and you are gonna still be talking on the front porch when we are 70! I know you and Mark are going to have BABIES. I just dont know when, only God knows that. You are the strongest Christian woman I know and I am glad you are my friend. =)


Thanks Rebecca!!! You really made my day and reassured me that God is on my side and he will give me the desires of my heart!!!
Heres a link to my friends blog....check her out!!!
http://rebeccalovesjoshhamilton.blogspot.com/

1 comment: