Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rebecca shoot #1














































Check Spelling
























































































































Im sure you have seen her before. She is one of my best friends and I have known her since elementary. We have been trying to get her some updated photos for awhile, but its just been so hot. I have had so many different ideas that I wanted to try with a girl, and she was up for the challenge. I needed the sun and sky to be at a certain time of the day for these pictures. I knew the sun was going to go fast, so we really didnt get as many photos as I would like. I am happy with these photos and they turned out almost exactly as my vision was. I love using the sun as a "prop" in my photos. The natural lighting can be so creative for pictures.
As you may notice, some of these photos were the same, but I was just having so much fun playing with the different ideas I could do.
For her next shoot we are going to focus more on close ups, since thats what she really wants!!




No comments:

Post a Comment