Saturday, September 26, 2009

July 4th

Yes....July 4th. I just now got them off of one of my memory cards. July 4th this year was a remembrance one. Me and my friend went swimming and got all burnt, and then came home and with the hubby all cooked out on the grill. It was such good food, and good times spending with friends and family. Then of course me and my friend went and watched the fireworks, and it rained....but not just rained, it poured!!! But most importantly we got really good seats. We went on top of a parking garage and got the best seat in town. Here are some pictures!!










1 comment:

  1. JOY RACHEL FINCHER PENA!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU PUT THESE AWFULL PICS OF ME UP!!! lol I love the firework pic's they came out great, and yeah we did have the best seats in town!! That was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete