Sunday, August 26, 2012

Im back!!

Here I am!!!!  Its been a rough, rewarding, heartbreaking, growing time in my life the past year and half.  Alot has happened over the past year and I can now say that I am back at picking up my camera and my love for photography is slowly coming back.

My ex husband had left me back in February of 2011 and we just got divorced a few weeks ago.  I had alot of ups and downs the past year, but I can now say I am almost 100% back to me, actually a better me.  My love for photography had an instant stop when he left and for me, who photographed everything and every event, suddenly didnt care about capturing those moments. 

I have a photo shoot coming up this Saturday and Im actually kinda nervous and excited about it all at once.  I do feel rusty, but I have been trying to get back in the groove, of editing, shooting, and watching the natural sunlight outside for the best pictures. 





Here's a few that I captured and edited this past week.  Our lakes our dry and it made it look kinda like a beach, which was something different and good for this part of Texas.  I'm hoping I can be stable with this blog and keep it up and have more shoots.  Since fall is approaching, people are going to want to get out and get Christmas cards done and fall pictures with the cooler weather.  Have patience with me as I balance 2 blogs again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment