Saturday, March 21, 2009

KNOWING

I went and saw "Knowing" the movie today. I have to say, it was a very good movie. Its one of those movies, where you just sit there and think about the whole movie. It wasn't scary or anything, but yet it was suspenseful. I couldn't wait to see it....when I first saw the previews, I wanted to see it. So me and hubby went to mall to go see it today. Another thing....I noticed that the malls movie prices went up to $8.50. What?! Their movie theatre stinks!!! Me and Mark don't go to it, unless there is a movie that we really want to see. If its something that we kinda want to see then we wait to go to the dollar theatre. I just think that's alot of money for something that isn't kept up that good.
But anyways....I would recommend people seeing it.


2 comments:

  1. I really want to go see it. I hear ya on the movie prices. We normally wait for them to come out on video unless its something we really want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about it not being kept up. The new theater is so much nicer and you get to butter your own popcorn.

    ReplyDelete