Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cafemom

If any of you ladies reading this, hasn't gone to Cafemom.com, I would recommend you going. Its an amazing website, a website, that helped me during my miscarriage. I don't know any women personally that has gone through a miscarriage, or at least one i could talk too. But this website has alot of women who are going through the exact same thing as I am. I have met sooo many wonderful women who are now one of my close friends. Friends that I can talk to about ANYTHING, because they get it. Its a very good support system. But if you haven't gone thru anything like I have, thats okay....they have all kinda of groups you can join. I personally have joined alot of photography groups, which they share all their secrets..shhhhh..... haha. There are so many groups, whatever your interests are in or something you may be going through, you can join, you can add friends, you can do almost anything. Its like a myspace for moms.



Heres a siggy from that website....the moms make them

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! Tt's your Cafemom Buddy ! I was just reading your blog about CafeMom! Good post =)

    ReplyDelete