Sunday, March 1, 2009

Easter Special!!!!!

So Ive been thinking and thinking and thinking about my Easter Special and I think Ive come up with it!!! If you want me to take your Easter pictures, I will give you 20 FREE WALLETS of any picture of your choice, with any purchase of a package. I know this is the time when everyone gets dolled up for Easter and puts on their Spring dresses and nice suits, so I know you want to pass those pictures out so everyone can see.
Pretty soon everything will be blooming and looking so pretty. My trees in front of my house are already turning white and I made sure to take some pictures of those. I was asking my grandpa....How does all the tress bloom at once? How do they know? Well I guess thats just something miraculous about God and his creations!!! Isnt it weird tho, if you think about it, how all the plants know the season and weather? When to bloom, when to turn colors, when to fall off? I think its awesome!!! Oh and did anyone look outside last night at the moon and the bright star? I walked outside, looked at my dogs and then the sky caught my eye. Thats how bright it was. I am FASCINATED over the sky and universe....Ive thought about going and taking a class study at MSU, just one class, for no reason, lol.
But if your interested in the special or any other type of pictures, just contact me!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment