Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

Its Spring Break for me!!!! Yea!!! I'm HOPING, that I can schedule some pictures this next week. I have a few that want too, but doesn't know for sure if they can or not. It would be perfect timing for me.
I'm still looking at all of these amazing photographers from all over the U.S. I wish I was so talented, but by Gods grace, if he wants me to be like that, then I shall :)
There's so much still to learn, just to get basics down. I know this. I'm not coming out here, acting like I'm a pro and charging people some ridiculous price. I had someone tell me, I shouldn't put that I'm not a pro. Well, I know I'm not a professional and I want people to know that. I don't act like a pro, charge like a pro, or tell anyone I'm a pro. I want people to be able to get decent pictures for a good price. I know right now that I cant do what the professionals do, and that's why my friends and family is really the only people that I have been taking pictures of.
But darn it....its spring break and I'm going to enjoy it.....and I hope you do too!!!!!
Here's some pics of my dogs....Molly....Fibber....and then Roskoe





No comments:

Post a Comment