Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photography Class

I went to a photography class that DeEdra Folmer taught today. She owns Photo [e] Motion here in the Wichita Falls area. I have to say I learned alot and Im getting excited to try some of the things she taught us with my camera. I feel so blessed to have photography friends here in my area that are willing to teach their gift that God has given them. Also to learn from different people, you will get a different kind of taste of pictures. No one is alike!!! Carla Blanchard is also someone who is willing to help me. The more I sometimes wonder why God has wanted me to bestow in this, the more he puts in front of me to help me. Im getting really excited for this next weekend when I have my first clients and for more practice. Practice makes perfect right? Then when I get done, I will post some pics of them. I still do have some openings left if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment