Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get your deal, while you can

Like I posted before.....On January 24th, I am having a wonderful deal. From 10am-4pm that day, I am going to be taking pictures for $10.00 for an hour worth of shoots. I already have a few spots taken, so call me or email me to schedule you a time. This is more of me coming out as a photographer and practicing. I have alot of ideas and Im interested in learning and working with people at different ages. Im excited and I hope that you can make it!!!! :)

Havent posted some pics in awhile...so here are some pics of me and my hubby back in October in San Antonio. San Antonio is where my husband is from, born and raised. We went for my birthday and visited the family down there. Here we are down at the River Walk. It was a hot and muggy day, but still pretty!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! Your blog is looking great. Come see me at the bridal Fair on the 10th.

    Carla :)

    ReplyDelete