Monday, January 26, 2009

Last Saturday

I wanted to share with you what last Saturday looked like at the falls. I took some pics of the stairs going up next to the falls. It was just ice and water. I also found a cell phone out there next to a rock. So when we left, we called the dad that was in the contacts and we met up with them so they could get their phone. It ended up being a teenage girls phone, who didnt even know it was missing. The parents came and picked up the phone at Lucy Park. I wouldnt of ever thought about keeping it or throwing it away. I know some people who might think, "oh free phone", but I know if something like that was to happen to me, I would be grateful for someones kindness. But thats something that is wrong with the world today. When you show kindness and honesty, people get freaked out and want to thank you up and down, when it should just be a natural thing. I am an honest person....sometimes Im TOO honest. I have to admit, sometimes I put my opinion out there when its not needed. lol. Thats something Im working on. But at the end of the day, I can rest and say that I did the right thing with this phone. Something so small, could of made someones day.
But about the pictures....yes it was cold....and icy...but the day was pretty. Here are some of the falls.




No comments:

Post a Comment