Friday, January 2, 2009

I need a name....any ideas?

So I have a few names in mind that I want to use for my business. The right thing for me to do is to go get registered, if I have alot of business or not. So I was wondering what do you think that would suite me and a name for photography. Im thinking about going down tomorrow, so if you read this in time, maybe leave me a comment or email me. Thats another thing....Im not sure how many people read this blog....if you want to follow this blog, dont hesitate, its on the right hand side. I would just like to know if this is worth writing about right now. But if you dont want to follow, a simple "hello, im reading" or a comment would be appreciated.
Im slowing down on everything now. I do have a website up...Im having some problems and I called them today, but it was a holiday, so Im going to have to wait till tomorrow. I will have all the prices and you can even order off of there if you would like. I was off for this past 2 weeks, so I was trying to get as much stuff done as I can. I want to start taking appointments in January and I might have a really good deal going on, that Im excited about.
Please keep me in your prayers as i try to get this thing rollin. I feel more at peace with this and I know this is all from God. Thanks friends....


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment