Sunday, January 25, 2009

Today was cold...

BUT...we had a good day. I had only one client today, because everyone cancelled due to the cold weather. I don't blame them, I understand. So we are rescheduling them, but the one client I did have, we did get alot of pictures at different locations. She had one of her friends come at the end of the day and we got a lot of cute shots. I wasn't quite sure what to do with 17 year old friends, but we figured out some stuff and it turned out great. I'm still learning and today was a good experience for me. I do have to say, we went to a train track and I had told her, that I saw a picture on the Internet, where there was a senior boy and then there was a train coming behind him. It was a breathtaking picture, because you have to just think of everything that is going on at that moment. The photographer taking the picture, thinking of "the shot", plus shes thinking of how close is the train? Then you have to think of him, how hes posing and how close is this train behind me?, and of course if theres a parent nearby and the person driving the train. All for one picture, but it was awesome. So we went to the train track, and I was explaining her this picture and she said she would of freaked out.

Low and behold....



She did freak out! lol
Now I did get the shot...I'm in the process of editing right now. I will post more later of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment