Sunday, January 4, 2009

Joyful Memories...

Thats my new name!!! Someone told me, not to use your name because one day you may want to sell your business. My first name is Joy, so I thought it would be a good idea, to have my name in there somewhere. We came up with so many names with Joy in it and one day when I thought I had all my names picked, I threw that one out there and they all liked it.
I am 98% done with my website. I need to go over it and change some things and we will be ready to rock n roll. I do have my prices set, but they are all in my website and have alot of deals going on. For one....Every $50.00 you spend with me, you will recieve a free 8X10. So thats just a sneek peek at whats coming. This month, one of the weekends, probably at the end of the month because I have so much going on, I want to have a special. A special for practice... but for you, its a great deal!!!! Im so excited!!!!

So just drop me a line and tell me what you think of my new name. :)



Sky's The Limit
Graphics & Myspace layouts


No comments:

Post a Comment