Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No work today

Since there is no school, there is no work. I thought I would get alot done today, but honestly this weather is making me so sleepy. I just woke up from a nap. My husband was suppose to go to work, he got in the truck, headed down the street and was all over the place. He came back home and called in. I was laying in bed watching tv, when he came back and said it was to bad out there. I asked, how far did you get? He said OReilys, which by the way is like a block or two a way. He was gone for about 20 minutes. So I havent been out there, but I have been watching the news, and its not pretty. But I have to admit.....I enjoy this weather. I enjoy it, when I dont have to go anywhere. So I hope everyone stays safe out there and be careful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment