Monday, January 19, 2009

Second day of the week

So its Monday....My long day at work....It was a good day....Im just getting excited for this weekend. Im looking forward to taking pictures!!! Also, this Friday, Im going to go get me a massage. I have been so tense and stressed out and in front of the computer so much that my neck is tight and its starting to give me bad headaches.
I want to ask everyone for some prayers. My husbands job is ending soon...their closing the doors...and I would like to ask for you to pray for him to find a good job with insurance that God wants him to have. Sometimes when life gives us confusing paths, we get caught up, whats best for us. Sometimes we need to step back and see what door God is chosing for us to go through. I believe God knows whats best for us and if we choose to follow him, he will never let us down and always bless us and take care of us. Kinda like this photography thing. I know God has chosen me to do this and I put my trust and faith in him. Now I ask my husband to listen and follow his heart what God will choose for him. I just know I cant get insurance without him, so he needs a job with insurance. Deep down in me and deep down in him, we are kinda excited about his journey and change. We both feel like something good is going to come out of this. I feel all giddy inside, like a very happy day is coming and i cant quite put my finger on it. I just know its a good feeling.
But please keep us in your prayers. Prayers work wonders!!!


Rock On!
Graphics & Myspace layouts



No comments:

Post a Comment