Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy Weekend

Today my Mother-in-law is coming. She lives in San Antonio where Mark is from and where all of Marks other family is, lol. Shes coming up to visit and to celebrate Marks birthday. His birthday is tomorrow and he is going to be 24. I have to say we are getting old, lol. When your 13 years old (or at least i thought this) I couldnt wait to be 16 to drive and go on dates and almost be done with school. Then you turn 16 and then 17, you finish school, go to college, life and reality and responsbilities kick in. Now were 23....married, wanting a family. A family is what I desire so much right now. I think back and wonder would I of done anything different?! Im sure everyone thinks that. I have had a good, hard life. Alot of blessings and heartaches. But I look back and think everything happened for a reason. I cant go back and change it, but I can make NOW, my reality, something special. I know in the future there is going to be hard times and more heartaches, but also there is going to be love, and laughter and miracles. When im down and i feel like my life is horrible, or everything bad happens to me.....I step back and think, "someone out there, has it harder than i do" "some little kid in the hosiptal sick of cancer, all he wishes, is to go outside and play", makes me realize how many blessings I do have. I just want you to think about that today or the next time something bad happens to you or someone you love. Rememeber God is always there, waiting for you to come to him, to talk to him, to ask him for help, to give all of you to him. He will never leave us or forsake us. He is a loving God, and he is also a jealous God. He dosent want anything or anyone to come before him in your life. Without the bad, we wouldnt know the good. Have a blessed day my friends!!!


Christian MySpace Graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment