Friday, January 9, 2009

View my new website....Client Proofs, prices and packages

I think I have my new website ready. Its where you can go look at prices, packages and look at your proofs and you can order from there too. I have been working hard on it, trying to get all the nicks and crannies out before you view it, but I think I'm ready.

JoyfulMemories.photoreflect.com

Check it out and tell me what you think.

Don't forget....REMINDER!!!! about January 24th. Its such a good deal and its practice for me. If you have a friend, it'll just be $5.00 a piece. Its worth it, for an hour. Then I can edit them and upload your pictures and you can view it. I'm going to try and buy a couple of things for props that would look cute in Pictures. Also if you want to bring anything, or wear anything particular, that's fine also. You can have as many clothes changes you like, but like i say, just remember your time frame. If you have a certain team you like, and you have things or clothes, bring those.
Don't Forget!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment