Sunday, December 2, 2012

Naturally photogenic



















I am almost done with these and if I wasn't super tired, I'm sure I would have them all done tonight.  I have been running ragged for weeks now.  I am loving being busy, but my list seems to get longer and longer.  I am totally not complaining, I love it.  I didn't get the rest I needed last night and its because I had tea.  I CANNOT have tea.  I was with my friend last night and was so tired, but then when I got home that tea kicked in and I didn't go to bed till 5am and woke up at 9am.  I laid in bed for 5 hours until I finally fell asleep.  I have been on the go all day and have been so productive.  I got most of everything I wanted done today, and still have a couple of things I need to do before bed.  The sad part is, I thought I was off tomorrow and I have to work, so everything else that I didn't get done with, will get done after work.  I'm not complaining like I said.....just super busy. 

I hope you love these pictures!! I had a fun time and like I said before, it was such an easy session.  I love those!!! Its a photographers dream to have "naturals"!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment