Sunday, December 2, 2012

Three cowboys and a lady!!!




Three cowboys and a lady!!!!!  That's what I'm calling this photo session.  This was the fastest, easiest photo shoot I have ever done......they were naturals!!!  Those 2 boys were ready to go and willing to take pictures.  The only downfall of today, was the stickers and the heat.  Who knew it would be December 2nd and 80 something degrees???? 
I enjoyed today and enjoyed the fall scenery.  I wish there were more colorful leaves still left on the trees, but we still got the autumn look.  I have enjoyed looking at the pictures and editing them already that I wanted to give y'all a sneak peak.  I can already tell you there is not going to be many pictures to throw away......they're all good ones!!!! 

Enjoy and don't forget to come back and look at all the others!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment