Saturday, December 22, 2012

Some pics while driving









Of course I would never recommend driving while taking pictures, but I do all the time.  These pictures were taken off of my phone, but I just loved how they turned out.  I edited them just a little bit to make em pop, but was really excited that I captured them.  Its hard to haul around a big camera or even a snap and shoot camera, so the phone comes in really handy.  I love my phone and the camera it has.

The pictures of the sky were from yesterday when I was headed to Oklahoma.  The sky was just beautiful and was changing every second.  I have so many more pictures, but alot were taken through my window, so you see a bit of a glare.  It was just too cold to keep the window down the whole time.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment