Friday, July 3, 2009

My baby boy


I dont think I have posted a pic of my baby boy on here. Some people get defensive when they see pictures like this, or grossed out. I on the other hand, see a beautiful baby. I have actually looked at other pictures of stillbirths and miscarriages like my son, and I find them beautiful too. I made this for Mothers Day and I put these on my cafemom as a background. I miss him dearly and I think, wow....he would be 7 months already. But hes in heaven with our Father and brother and I guess God needed them more than we did. But hopefully God will give them some brothers and sisters soon that me and Mark can take care of here on earth.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss... this is a wonderful tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful!! All I see is an innocent, sweet baby boy.

    ReplyDelete