Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fifty, fun, & fabulous:)

















The pictures I have been posting this past week was the Kee Family.  Mr. & Mrs. Kee have been married for 50 years.  Their family got together and threw them a surprise party for their anniversary.  Since all the kids, grand kids and great grand kids have moved and started their own families, its hard to get them all together at the same time.  So they thought it would be a good idea to have some family photos done while everyone was together.  I have enjoyed editing these pictures and I enjoyed taking them.  I photographed one of their weddings and photographed a couple. Jessica and her husband had a baby recently and haven't had any family photos done and I have to admit.....theirs was my favorite!!!!  I had always had ideas of what I wanted to do and alot of them happened. This family is like family to me in a way.  I have been around most of them for a very long time and have grown up together with the girls, and they were also in my wedding.  I worked with Mrs. Kee and also she was my teacher back in the day.  I hope they enjoy their pictures and have something to hold onto for a long time, with great memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment