Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year from Joyful Memories Photography!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful time bringing in the New Year.  I am hoping this year with my business to bring in much more business, capture more memories and meet new people and make them happy!!


Some changes that I want for this year with Joyful Memories is:

I'm raising my sitting fee from $25.00 to $30.00.

I also would love to move to just High Resolution CD's, but still will offer prints.

I want to have specials, different offers with holidays and some free giveaways each month for 2013.

The Special for January is:
This is a really good deal.  I know that right now we are all focused on the New Year and recovering from Christmas, but what a great way to start off with memories!!!!  It would also be good to have a photo shoot maybe if your losing weight and we can capture now and at the end of the year we can do another one that shows your results.  Also since Valentines Day is right around the corner, now would be a good time to either have a couples session or even a session with just you for your special someone!!!  I would also love to try and do a boudoir session if anyone is interested!!!



I'm also till January 10th will be having this special:

If you have had ANY past session with me, now would be a good time to get ALL your pictures on a High Resolution CD..... It does end on the 10th, so if you get your order in by then, you will be getting a good deal!! 

I'm not changing alot with my business, but I do want offer more.  I'm eager to see what happens and hopefully I will capture your moments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment