Monday, December 22, 2008

My very first Blog

So this is my first blog. If you don't know me....my name is Rachel and I am trying to start out in photography. If you would of asked me 3 months ago that I was going to get serious in photography and maybe think about starting my own business in it, I would of laughed. Recently, it seems like God is pushing me forward into this and I feel like he has opened doors along the way. Everything seems to be falling into place. I don't know what the future holds, and who knows, I may never start my own business, but whatever God wants me to do, I do it!!!
I havent had much practice taking peoples pictures, but I did do a session on a teenage girl. I'm not confident enough right now to do weddings. I honestly don't know if I want to do weddings. I really feel more comfortable doing seniors, engagements, family, babies or anything along that line. But I am going to write more later, explaining more about me, so you can get to know me better. I'm going to post some pics of me and my husband Mark, that I took for practice that I did with my old camera. Enjoy...















No comments:

Post a Comment