Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wow...2 people so far are interested in me

So in my 2 days that I have posted I have had 2 people interested. One for seniors and one for a couple who just got married. I know both of the two that is interested, so I'm excited, BUT nervous, lol. I know there is soooo much that I still need to learn and do, that I feel like I might let them down. I need to build my confidence...that is the key here. But thank you to both of them....I am getting really excited about this and I feel more and more that this is what God wants me to do. So of course I want to post some pics. I have some pics that I took randomly.



I took this going to work one morning....its so breath taking
This is on my great uncles casket....he was a veteran

The moon...I love the sky
The street in front of my house....the leaves were everywhere
One simple picture....it looks amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment