Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa is coming tonight!!!!

Santa's coming.....yea!!!! Don't you miss your childhood sometimes? I was talking to my husband today, how all year long when you were a child, you wait for Christmas and it takes forever and now it just sneaks up on you. I am the type of person who listens to Christmas music all year long. It drives alot of people crazy. Theres something about Christmas that makes all the bad go away. But the most important thing to me, is the real reason of Christmas. Its Jesus's Birthday. If you don't know already, I am a Jesus Freak. I love Jesus so much and I know I couldn't do anything without him. He revolves in my life and my families life. I thank him everyday for each and every blessing he has given me. This time of the year, alot of people, including me, sometimes get hung up in the gifts, and then i have to step back and realize what its really about. If it wasn't for my Lord, I wouldn't even have these gifts. The house I live in, the clothes I wear, the car i drive, its not mine, its HIS!!! He just lones it to me while I'm here on earth. When I go to be with the Lord, I'm not going to take any of this with me. It wont mean anything anyways. Heaven is so much greater than anything on the earth. I know I'm going to be in heaven, praising him and worshiping him and what he did for me. He is amazing!!!! If i could wish anything for my friends, i would want them all to know Jesus. To accept him in their heart and love him and give him all the praise!!!
Could you imagine being Mary? Carrying the King of Kings? Loving and nurturing the heavenly Father? She was a very special woman to be chosen to carry our Lord.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you all remember the true reason. Also, while you are with your family this season....Look around and just admire each and every person in your life. Just remember God gave you those people, even though some might just annoy you to death, lol. But they are in your life for a reason!!! Some people don't even have a family or anyone around them. Count your blessings....name them one by one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment