Friday, April 10, 2009

I have alot to catch up on

So latley, Ive had alot to think about. So I decided to "fast" away from websites. I also fasted, well I am fasting now. I am going to be fasting for 2 days. I decided to do it Thursday and Friday and I love it. I feel so good!!! I have thought about this summer for fasting for 30 days. There is a juice fasting, and I love juice, lol, so I thought about doing that.
Who knows....I may not, but I am looking forward to it.
So I have gone to a wedding and took some pictures of some other random stuff. So I will be posting that. Right now I would like to share something that my friend Rachael sent me.

A Strong Woman (or Man)
A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape.
But a woman of strength kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything.
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of her fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the best of her.
But a woman of strength gives the best of her to everyone.

A strong woman walks sure footedly.
But a woman of strength knows God will catch her when she falls.

A strong woman wears the look of confidence on her face.
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey.
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I miss you. I understand the fasting though. I just wish I would hear from you once in a while...im starting to think you dont love me anymore lol..I hope all is well

    ReplyDelete