Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain, Rain..... oh and Swine Flu


Its such a blessing that we are getting rain. All day it has rained and I absolutely love it!!! For some reason, when I am at my job and its raining, its so relaxing. Even though all the kids are inside and being loud, they love watching the rain. I know we were under a flash flood warning and alot of people said, "It wont flood", "Its to dry". Now as I write this, there is a BIG thunderstorm with hail. It was much better with just rain. But its a blessing from God that we are getting rain.

The Swine Flu for some reason is freaking me out. Nothing has ever worried me, but now its in our town and they are closing a school from it. Well as you know I work at a school, though its not very big, this disease is just horrible. I am a big germa phobe and so I am constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer, and I would recommend or demand all people to do it. lol


1 comment:

  1. dont overly concern yourself, but yeah just keep washing those hands! I work in a daycare which concerns me...I wouldnt be concerned at all if I wasnt pregnant. If it does get worse tho I will be quiting anyway

    ReplyDelete