Friday, April 10, 2009

My friend Jessica's wedding

My friend Jessica got married on April 4th. Carla Blanchard photographed her wedding and if you go look at her blog http://www.blanchardportraits.blogspot.com/ you can see what she did. I think she did a great job. I consider Carla one of my friends and shes very helpful and dosent mind showing me and teaching me anything about photography. Thanks Carla!

But Jessica is one of my close friends. I dont see much of her, because she went to Dallas area to go to College and now is moving to Lubbock to be with her new hubby!!! I took some pics of her wedding, and wanted to share them.

I was in the audience, so some of the pictures have peoples heads in them, lol. But maybe that looks more artistic that way?! eh? :)

Oh and FYI....these pictures arnt in order.


The bride and groom.

This is Andrea the Matron of Honor. Andrea and Jessica are twins. They both were in my wedding. I work with their mother and she was also my teacher. You can tell on her face, how happy she is for her sister.
I was sitting on the end, next to the aisle, so I could get some pics. Decided to hold it low down the aisle. I love this pic!!!! You can see them looking at each other.


They had bubbles and this picture is one of their engagment pictures that Carla took.


Of course, her wedding cake!!!

Heres some decorations at the reception. I like her 2 colors she picked. Soft yellow and watermelon.

Heres them leaving for their honeymoon. I like this picture of Jessica, she just seems so happy.
The guys wait'n on the girls.
The ladies.

These cute guys, kinda got lost in the middle, so the stopped and was turning around. I got a good shot. I was going to edit and take out part of the pew, but I love the look on everyones faces.

They changed into thier "get-a-way" clothes :)

Congratulations Jessica and Chris!!

1 comment:

  1. Yoru pics look great Rachel! I love your page too!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete