Thursday, April 23, 2009

Super Busy


I have been super busy at my job at Bible Baptist School. We only have 3 more weeks of school left and EVERYTHING seems to be needing to get done. Well we are short a teacher right now, so I have to fill in sometimes and do my job. I have been stressing out so much latley. Sometimes I dont think some of the things are going to get done. We have an awards banquet to do, graduation, and the yearbook needs to be done this next week. But I guess it will get done, it always does.
But today I came home with a stomach ache. Its been bothering me for 3 days now, and then I couldnt sleep last night. So I went to work for an hour today and came home. I feel so much better now, but not 100%.
I havent taken pictures in awhile, kinda why I havent posted anything. I have been so busy, but hopefully once school is out, I will get busy.
Heres two pics of me that I did. I put it on my myspace and facebook page.
I hope everyone is getting ready for the warmer weather. Im not looking forward to it. lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment