Thursday, May 21, 2009

Twilight

Yes, Twilight. I want to say this.....like over a year ago, we rented a movie and they showed the previews for Twilight and I remember telling Mark, wow that looks like an interesting movie. Well when it finally surfaced and came out and everyone went gaga over it, I backed off. I dont like to watch stuff when all the hype is out over it. I dont know, I guess I dont like to know what they are talking about, lol. So the other day, we went to go rent a movie or two and I was like, "Its time to watch it", so we did. I loved it!!! I LOVE love movies. I watched it like 15 times in the first 24 hours and then the next day I went out and bought the book and yes the movie. I cant wait for the next one to come out. I cant believe how hard I fell for it. Though, Im not like they women who I have seen and bought every merchandise out there. Thats fine for them, but I just dont want to be like that. But if you havent seen it, I would recommend going to see it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Why haven't you written anything lately girlie! Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete