Sunday, June 7, 2009

Okay, back to work

I have been on a......lets say Twilight Vacation....lol.....
When work ended at my other job, I needed a little vacation. So latley, all I have been doing is just reading. Yep....thats it!!! It felt good to wake up whenever I wanted too and go to bed whenever I wanted too. I read all 4 books in about a 2-3 week span. If anyone has read them, KNOWS that you just cant put it down.
So after I got done with the 4th book.....I set it down....and then started thinking about specials for my photography. It happened that fast. Its like, when I was reading, all I could think about was Twilight and what was about to happen coming up. But then when I was done....Its like reality hit. So here I am, thinking of specials.
But more than ever, I have been thinking about people that I HAVENT photographed. Like babies and maternity and couples. I want to do that!!!!
So Im thinking about having a little game or something to see who I can photograph for FREE. Yes, for FREE, because I need to learn and I need some models.
So be looking soon, for that and also I need to upload and put the graduation and initiation from the end of the school year on here for the parents. I DID go get me an external drive, because my computer was going soooo slow, or should I say IS. I still havent loaded them up to it. Im tellin ya folks, I have been in a funk latley. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment