Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Faith in God


Mark and I have been talking about babies. I, at least do everyday. Its always on my mind. When am I going to get pregnant? I pray and ask God, when is it going to be our turn? And I hear him say....."Just wait". I do hear Gods voice. I have talked to some people and they tell me they havent heard his voice, but when I ask a question to God, most of the time he gives me an answer. I can hear his voice and can make it out over any other voices. Now sometimes he dosent give me a direct answer, but he will say something like Just wait.....


I want to be pregnant so bad. More than anything right now. Its been over a year since I lost my little ones and I always thought I would be pregnant by now. But right now we dont have insurance. It wouldnt be the right time to get pregnant right now anyways. Though we are still trying....We have asked God to give us a baby in HIS time and I do think, its going to be soon. Im hoping the first month our insurance kicks in. I did tell myself, if Im not pregnant by October, then Im going to the Dr. again.


I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be the woman that told everybody that "we are trying". For some reason, I just always thought it was going to happen. But we are....and its okay. Sometimes things happen in our lives that we never expected to happen. But we learn and go through it and depend on God. I know God has given me this desire for a baby and I know hes not going to let me down. Hes an amazing Father and has given me so much more than I ever deserved. Please keep us in your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment