Monday, June 22, 2009

Pictures from the last trip

We went to San Antonio this past March and I didnt post any pictures. I was going through my pictures on the computer cause I needed to clean out some space and then I saw these and wanted to share!!!

Love this old timey car!!






Thought I would have fun with the good ole Texas Flag!!!















This is in Marble Falls.....thats the big, long, bridge you cross!! We were dining at Chilis and next door is another restaruant.


Thought this was neat!!







So much fog going down there...






Big ole Rocking Chair...you know where in Texas!!












Love it!!








Theres the river where we were at in Marble Falls!!












Gotta love Texas!!!




















I loved this sign....had to take a pic of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment