Saturday, February 21, 2009

George Lopez

Me and hubby went last night to the George Lopez comedy tour at the Auditorium. It was funny and we had front row in the pit. I was so excited!!! This is kinda our anniversary gift to each other. We cant afford to go on a trip this year and Mark needs to find a job, so since its like in a week or so, we just wanted this to be our "fun time". I have to be honest and say.....the opening act was more funny to me than George. eeeeeee.....I never thought I would say that, but yes....I was laughing so hard and tears rolling down my face....that didn't happen with George. I guess Ive heard of alot of Georges jokes before, so it wasn't as funny.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
I'm going to posting soon about my Easter Special. So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment