Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Work has been very busy

At Bible Baptist that is....we have gotten 5 new kids in the past 2-3 weeks, but Im not complaining. God is awesome, but work is busy, lol. Im glad we have new kids, and 2 of the kids left and came back!!! What can you say? our school is awesome!!! Plus last week one of the teachers was out due to that stomach bug going around and I took over her class, plus we had 2 new kids testing, plus we had our Big Red Bash, selling paintings going on too.
Ive been coming home and either going straight to bed, or taking me a nap. Im drained. I need a vacation. I think it should be a law to take a vacation every 2 to 3 months, what do you think? That sound good? I would vote on it. :) I like going on trips and visiting places and seeing new things.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week, but the month is almost over. I cant believe it. I mean, February is a short month, but some of the things I do monthly, like paying bills just came up on me. I was thinking, I just did this. lol........

No comments:

Post a Comment