Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Im waiting on God...

So its Tuesday....I want to share something that has been going on in my life. I feel happy again. Since the miscarriages, I have been on a roller coaster of emotions and trying for another baby. But since the starting of this year, God has put a peace in my heart. I no longer have that desire like I did, but Im okay with it. At first, I didnt know how to act....here for so long, all I thought about was a baby and it consumed my life. I wasnt putting my faith in Jesus like I should of. But now Im doing his work, his will. I want him to work through me and I want to do what he wants me to do. Like this photograpy....Im doing this, because God wants me to do it. He has put that desire in my heart and the will and ability to do it. I work at a school, that is small, and I dont get any benifits and the pay that I need, but yet God takes care of all my financial and more. All blessings....
I feel like a little kid waiting at Christmas time. The feeling of a kid gets when there is a huge gift under the tree and you know its awesome, but you have to wait till Christmas to get it. Well, I feel like something awesome is going to happen in our lives and I dont know what it is, but I can feel it. God has put this peace and happiness in me and Im just so excited and Im worshiping him and serving him.
Me and my husband watched Fireproof the other day,(awesome movie) and there was a song that came on by John Waller, "While, Im waiting", and if you havent heard that song, I would reccomend it, but I have to say those words touched me and its exactly how I feel right now. I cried of course, but told my husband to go get it on Napster, lol.
Im waiting on that baby....that baby God is going to give us.....Im just waiting on him, and in his time....but I cant lose focus and I need to serve him and worship him while I wait.......



Genuine
Graphics & Myspace Layouts



No comments:

Post a Comment