Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Well its only 53 minutes in the day, but I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentines Day. My husband and I, don't really celebrate it, but its really a good day out of the year to remember your lover. I know everyday you need too and on anniversaries, but sometimes with our daily routines and how busy our days get, we sometimes forget and just admire and look at our spouses.
I do have to say...I am not a big chocolate fan...so the other day, I was in Wal-greens,(one of my favorite get-n-go stores) and I think of how many times I see chocolate during the holidays. We got Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, Easter and Im sure Im missing one somewhere. So I was thinking, wow.....that's alot of candy!!! lol
We dont have anything planned, but we did get a little something for each other.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day......Dont forget to say the L word to someone :)



Valentines



No comments:

Post a Comment